YouTube has become the 2nd biggest search engine after Google.
What does that mean? It means that people are going to YouTube not only to find answers to their problems but to see them. Instead of reading the information, they would rather watch it.
It also means there’s a huge opportunity for you to provide good, quality content in the form of video. Having video as part of your marketing plan can make all the difference in the world.
Incorporating video marketing will help your company:
- Save ad money – putting a video online to sites like YouTube if free! Save your ad money and go to work loading up great videos
- Share your content in a medium everyone loves
- Gain huge exposure for your company – especially if your video goes “viral”
- Build an advantage over your competitors who still aren’t using video
- Become the authority in your industry by demonstrating your expertise
- Build rapport with your prospects before you even talk to them
- Automate your marketing – your videos are always working for you 24/7
- Increase your search engine rankings and skyrocket traffic to your website
- Get qualified customers calling your phone because they’ve already seen your video
Video marketing is now a vital component of any business – no matter how big or small you may be. It doesn’t even matter the industry.
All things considered, there’s no better way to market your business right now than with video…regardless of your industry!
We landed an $18,000 job because the customer watched our videos on YouTube. He told us it was ‘obvious we knew our stuff’ so he went with us without even shopping around. That’s unprecedented for us! -Alex Silva, Pro Roofing NW
Online Video = More Business
According to a recent article in the New York Times, “A person who comes to the site and watches a video is twice as likely to make a purchase as a visitor who does not watch a video.” That’s huge!